Services on Property Sale

 If you are buying or selling a property of any size you will be required to obtain professional engineering services.

If you are buying a property you should obtain a Structural Survey and assessment of the property to ensure you are fully aware of its structural condition prior to purchase. Also, your lending institution will most likely require a Structural Survey prior to loan approval. Our office can provide detailed Structural Surveys and reports to provide you with this peace of mind.

If you are selling a property you will be required to provide Certificates of Compliance with Planning & Building Regulations or Certificates of Exemption. You must also provide confirmation of title which may include a Declaration of Identity in relation to property boundaries. For properties which are not registered with the Irish Land Registry it will be necessary to produce a Property Registration Authority (PRA) map which our office can complete.


Domestic Buildings, Commercial Buildings, Industrial Buildings, Extensions, Residential - Consulting Engineers Cork

We have completed projects of all types and sizes, suiting all budgets and timescales.

| Read More |